Thursday, June 21, 2007

Five blogs that make me think

The Norfolk Blogger has "tagged me" (well, it is better than being "poked" on Facebook, I suppose) to do "my five blogs that make me think":

1. The Norfolk Blogger. I never cease to be amazed at how this chap can "shot from the hip" and produce entertaining and impeccably well informed political blogs. He also blogs across a whole range of subjects such as football and TV.

2. Liberty Alone. Tristan is a remarkable fellow. For "Liberals" like myself I would describe him as our "conscience pricker". He rarely says anything boring or predictable, making a unqiue contribution to LibDem debates. He is also very knowledgeable and authoritative on US politics.

3. The site where i prove the 'right' are wrong. I just love this blog. It is rough and raw, put together by a young Labour activist in Cumbria. It is essentially anti-racist and anti-right-wing. It is inspiring.

4. Iain Dale's Diary makes me think "I know why I am a LibDem now after all".

5. Tom Papworth on Liberal Polemic is another "conscience pricker" for me. Thank goodness for him.

..now I think I have to do something....ah yes...

The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment