Friday, January 19, 2007

Prescott: "There were ten gay guys in a room and I said 'I'm not staying in a room like this' "

Dizzy Thinks makes an interesting report under the title, "Prescott says he can't stand being in the same room as gays?" (he added the question mark following a comment made):

According to a report in the Evening Standard, John Prescott has recorded interviews for a BBC Radio 4 show called Prescott at you Service about his time in the cruise liner industry. Amazingly in the interview he says:

"The thing that struck me most was that when I joined it they didn't sail out the North, they sailed out the South and there were a lot of gay guys on board and I was quite amazed at this.... And I remember saying, spending three months on a voyage and there were ten gay guys in a room and I said 'I'm not staying in a room like this' Anyway I went in another room"

No comments:

Post a Comment