Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank you

Thank you very much indeed to whoever it was who nominated me for the LibDem Blog of the year. I am most grateful.

The judging panel is remarkably knowledgeable and authoritative, and I am honoured to have been chosen for the shortlist. I see that I am in extremely august company, two of whom I nominated for "Blog of the year" (presumably with others). I nominated the other two for other award categories.

I am very sorry that the Norfolk Blogger doesn't feature on any of the shortlists. I nominated him for two categories. He is a blogger of remarkable energy and verve. I hope this doesn't curb his vast enthusiasm.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Paul. You seserve to be listed amongst the very best Lib Dem bloggers as your blog is essential reading and actually the funniest blog around in the Lib Dem blogosphere (although you didn't get a nomination in that category).

    Am I miffed ? Yes, a bit. Perhaps I will ahve to write less often (it seems that writing three posts a months qualifies you) and write more about Doctor Who !

    ReplyDelete