Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cheeky girl: "Lembit went on for hours...the more we make love, the better it gets!"

The News of the World reports Lembit's relationship with one of the Cheeky Girls, who says:

"That night at his flat was amazing. Lembit's a very experienced lover. It was pure love, not ‘bang, bang' sex and that's it. He went on for hours. The age difference is not a problem for us...

"There was such a build-up of desire—and a huge explosion between us. Lembit was very gentle and passionate, his hands all over my body...

"And the more we make love, the better it gets!...


"We make love to music. I love underwear. I like to dress up in a girlie way and Lembit likes that...

"He has invited me to Wales for Christmas so I'll go on Boxing Day. I want to give him a great surprise. I'll definitely dress sexily!"

Meanwhile, in the Mail on Sunday, Sian Lloyd pours her heart out about the end of her relationship with Lembit. (I think I deserve a gold star for keeping any reference to the chubbiest digit on the hand out of this).

While all this is moderately salacious, there doesn't appear to be any smoking gun whatsoever, or, indeed, any connection to politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment